Lost in the night!

On this full moon night,
I sit in this abyss lit only with her silver light.

As I let my mind go blithe,
I reflect on the lessons my past thought me,
I evaluate the challenges the present puts before me,
I try to assess the challenges the future would present me.

I think of the people who made a difference to my life,
I think of the people who left my life.

As I try to garner and collate my thoughts,
I only realize that my reflections are a garbled mess.

I look up into her silver light,
Take in the cold air of the night,
Forget everything about my current plight.

I let the feeling wash over my head,
Wash away the labyrinth of thoughts swarming in my head.

I end up staring stupidly into the night,
Just another person lost in the abyss of the full moon night.
:)

Comments